Tourism and hospitality were globally recognized as two of the most impacted sectors by the Covid19 crisis. Companies that managed to survive had to cut costs to a minimum and million jobs were lost globally. As the economy and international borders reopen, managers and entrepreneurs will have to restart their businesses on tight budgets and resources. This webinar provides a detailed guide on the most crucial points to follow to adapt, restructure and run a business in distress. Join business turnaround experts Ian Fleming and Peter Gordon as they discuss the new operational and financial challenges faced by tourism businesses.
Who this webinar is for:
- Tourism and hospitality entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- People who want to start their own business
You will learn:
- To understand what business rescue and turnaround is about
- To identify priorities within your business and allocate resources efficiently
- To manage cash flow and increased debt
- To restructure and pivot your business core offerings
- To lead your team through crisis and recovery
- More about COBRA and Engaged BT‘s resources
Click HERE to register and get your free ticket!